Thread: Premier 24rk
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 05:01 PM   #19
markjamestx

We have a 31BKPR and really don't have any major complaints. CW Service department is a bear but has gotten much better after a few negative reviews on their website. The sales group was great and willing to deal hard to get the sale. I personally do not like the slide on the entry door slide for the only reason it greatly reduces the area beneath the awning. One other is the living room Television had no way of hooking up a portable satellite, just cable. Had to install another outside connection, and run a coax to the TV. Easy to switch over.

A few suggestions though, on your opposite side slide install an slide-out awning over it if you don't have one. Our master bed is up front and I installed some 30" deep drawers at each side beneath the closets. Works great. Also, installed two large drawers beneath the bed that pulls out towards the bath. Added some shelves in the bath linen closet. Did this easily because I build cabinets in my retirement, when we are not on the road. 17k miles last year and about 13k scheduled this year. We leave in two weeks and can't wait. Overall, my opinion for what it is worth is the Bullet is a great trailer, great floor plan and built well especially considering the price tag. Our last one was a 21 ft FR MicroLite, and built a bit better cabinetry wise but nothing else.
2021 GMC SIERRA SLT 2500 HD

markjamestx is offline   Reply With Quote