Thread: New be
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 07:30 PM   #29
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilco View Post
Yes, I am a young 66 year old. I do not put off a trip just because I do not have the time to make it a perfect trip. Take the best trip you can with the time you have available. That is why I have been to Yellowstone 4 times and have made numerous other trips to the Rockies and beyond.
Maybe you aren't that young , but, many folks don't, or won't, have the ability to "go to Yellowstone 4 times" etc. If, they only have one shot (which you should consider), one should take the time to see what they can; not hit everything in a whirlwind and never remember what they saw. We all have our views of things; I am fortunate that I can go and do anything I want, anywhere at any time. I wasn't always so fortunate and many others aren't either. That "2nd trip" may be cut short by the things I listed above. When the world is just spinning so beautifully and your best friend (wife) is diagnosed with cancer....NO, you don't have time for 4 trips, you DON't have time for another day. You need to take the time to see/enjoy whatever it is to the fullest....NOW.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote