View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 07:42 PM   #1
McGillicutty

Fuzion Blank Tank Flush - I blew it!!

Okay I don't know what I was thinking about but this is my third time using my new Fuzion 310 and every other RV I've had had a separate "City Water" connection and a separate Fresh Water Fill connection. The Fuzion does not. That plus the label show the positioning of the Fill Valve which is next to the Black Tank Flush connection and the fact that I'm an idiot lead to me connecting my water hose to the Black Tank Flush thinking I was filling my fresh water tank. Obviously I did not have the sewer line and blank tank valve open so I was wondering why it was taking so long to fill the tank when I hear "BOOM" and about 10 gallons of water rushes out of the bottom front of my trailer. It soon slowed to a dribble but when I pulled the trailer to the gas station to fill my gas tanks in preparation of our Thanksgiving trip, every time I applied the brakes I noticed I left a sizable puddle of water on the ground. So I finally realized what I'd done and I'm now trying to guess what the damage is. The Black Tank was obviously full when I heard the Boom, but when I returned from getting as it was empty except for maybe 5 gallons. My hope is that it's only a line of valve and that I won't have to replace the entire tank. My water pressure is about 75 psi and I had no water come out of the toilet or up the vent pipe that I'm aware of. Any guesses on how bad the damage will be? Thanks.
McGillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote