View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 09:18 PM   #25
Locowrench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbsharley View Post
How long did it take for Keystone to approve a new ramp door. I have a 2014 Fuzion 301 with the same ramp issues. I emailed pictures of the ramp to the dealer a month ago and they sent to them to Keystone. After not hearing from them I sent the same pictures to Keystone and they told me to take it to the dealer. Took it to the dealer and they took more pictures and sent them to Keystone and wanted me to take the trailer home and wait until they heard something. (we live 2 hours away so we left it there) I had a conversation with the dealer this week and they are still waiting to hear back from Keystone. Seriously!!! How long will it sit there before there is an answer????????? This was my first Keystone trailer and it will be my last!!! We have had 2 other toy haulers and never had this problem with getting problems resolved. Is there someone I can address this with?
I suggest you pressure your dealer rather than waisting your time with Keystone. They are much better at tap dancing rather than helping you out. I was told that my new door was in but it was not so I am still waiting as well.

Good luck!!

2014 Fuzion 301
2012 Goldwing
1995 Goldwing
Locowrench is offline   Reply With Quote