View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 04:32 PM   #6
cumminsdad08

if they want it, they will take it. nuff said. don't worry about it. i worry when i am in it, with the family, someone comes in, there is no telling what they would do, to get what they want. my old man left everything unlocked, trucks with the keys in them, he always said "if they take something, at least they wouldn't break anything in the process". now i don't follow that advice, i do take the responsibility to keep what is mine, mine. but my advice to you is, put your locks on and just enjoy it. there are more important things to worry about then your camper. i also store mine in a secure storage area, with cameras and the whole 9 yards, and i worried about it for a few days, but got over it, and truthfully i sometimes forget that it is even there. i drive alot for a living, and i take notice to all the storage areas around, there is a lot of "fruit for the picking" if you know what i mean. the odds of someone coming after your trailer are prolly perty low. most people will see the gate and just move on down the road to one with out a gate. crooks are lazy, thats why they are crooks. the bigger the pain in the rear, the better your chances are.
Dogs
Buddy-beagle hound mix
Emily-beagle hound mix
Sadie-boarder collie (my amish one)
cumminsdad08 is offline   Reply With Quote