View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #7
campingcpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
This is my husbands answers to your questions as he was the one that had the experience. What do you think regarding his comments?

AC power only went out. Lights worked, didn't try to use the water pump. We only had the AC fan running and a separate fan running plugged into the outlet in bathroom. After we were in bed for ten minutes, the power went out. No breakers were thrown inside or at the electrical box outside. I couldn't get the GFI to reset on the bathroom outlet. didn't do anything until this morning when it would let me reset it?
We have had this happen a couple of times to us and here are the reasons that caused our outages.

1) The campground had a black out for a short time do to an over loaded system (campground was full and very hot so everyone was using their air).
2) Like Sodfather had said, we had a loose wire in the power center which caused the power to basically turn on and off.
3) We had a faulty power plug that wasn't making good contact when pluged into the park power. Was able to figure that out when I wiggled the plug and the power went on and off in the trailer.

With all of these we never had any breakers trip. I hope these will help you troubleshot your particular problem.

Phil & Janine & Lady
2004.5 Chevy 2500HD Duramax LLY CC LB 4X4
2009 Keystone Sprinter 272RLS
campingcpl is offline   Reply With Quote