View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 09:03 PM   #2
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atraintexas View Post
I purchased a 2013 31RDS bunk house last year for the ranch. Recently the floor leading into the bunk room section has been getting wet carpet and floor leading into the room. The only plumbing remotely close is the toilet in the head. I do not see any visible leaks and gravity would tend to drip any leak down. Has anyone experienced this problem or know where I can find a plumbing schematic?
There are no plumbing schematics, the plumbing is done "on the fly" at the factory. If you have a pinhole leak the water can spray up under pressure. Easiest test I know is to pressurize the system with the fresh water pump. Bleed all the air from all the fixtures. Then with all fixtures turned off the pump should remain off. If the pump cycles on then off that's indicating a possible leak.

Another possibility is a leaking holding tank. I've read where an object left on top of a gray water tank during manufacture wore a hole in the top of a tank and the "sloshing" during transit caused it to leak.

With that being said, I"m assuming the floor is wet when it's not raining correct?
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote