Thread: Premier 24rk
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 07:24 AM   #5
Janet794

Ever have any issues with water collecting on the awning? We lost an awning in a storm once and have had the “auto dumping” awning ever since. Also, from your picture it looks like there is room in front of the slide to sit under? I think it is going to take me a bit to get used to the slide poking out front. Another question, two campers we have had have leaked from the center of the gutter in the front of the camper. Weird they run the gutter track from both ends and piece them in the middle. That junction has leaked, fixed with caulking, easy fix as you say. We know there will be “bugs” to work out and we are downsizing, so all that “stuff” IS NOT going back in the new one hahahaha! The roof is one piece and non walkable due to the Ultra lite build without precautions, any issues with this? And one more question. The camper sits lower than our last two, but higher than our Sunline that would bottom out. Have any issues with the lower profile!
Also, I noticed the responders here seem to have 2500 pickup trucks, did you already have them or did you get them to pull this camper? We have a 2018 Dodge Ram 1500 maxed out for towing. I pulled our last heavier, bigger Cougar HT fine, but in the long run we needed to have purchased the 2500. Hindsight is always a kicker. This one is much lighter, the size of our campers prior, so we are well within the “sweet spot” for towing.
Janet794 is offline   Reply With Quote