View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 02:37 PM   #13
bandlgeorge

——-FIXED——-
Thanks or all the help guys. Troubleshoot more today. Long story short, I don’t think it was the board, but the board did help with diagnostics (for me at least). After my issues of no ignition after installing the board, i contacted Dinosaur to understand their product. After learning what the LED indicators on the board meant, I was able to determine I had either a sail switch problem or gas valve, as mentioned in an earlier reply. I had already checked the sail switch once, but started there as the blower (first step) was working. Sail switch had continuity, with my pin point contacts on my multimeter. Removed sail switch to eliminate and made a jumper to complete the circuit and the furnace ran 100%. Took the sail switch under better light and noticed buildup on the hot side spade, although contact still seemed sufficient. Sanded the spade contacts cleaned, reinstalled, and I’m back in business. Not crazy to have a board that I didn’t actually need, but it is a better board and it did help with diagnostics.
Thanks again!!
bandlgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote