View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 11:33 AM   #12
NJdudette

Sorry if I confused everyone. I'm sill learning some of the camping and fifth wheel lingo.

I currently own a Ford F150 with the rails installed on/in the truck bed. At first I didn't think it would be a big deal as I'm not someone who hauls dirt/gravel/manly stuff in my truck bed. But it can be a hassle at times as I need to be careful how and what I slide into the truck bed.

While researching trucks I discovered that the rails could be installed underneath a truck (puck system) and even some trucks came with the pucks factory installed. This new truck doesn't have the pucks factory installed. I thought I could have the under bed rails installed on the Chevy and then use a Reese adapter to use my hitch, but as you said JRTJH, Reese doesn't make it for Chevy.

As much as I'd love to get this truck, it has a couple of options I don't need and it can't do what I want it to do: NOT have rails on top/in my truck bed. I think I may have to wait till next year to look for a truck. This one looks nice though!!

I hope that made sense this time!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3579.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	11076  
NJdudette is offline   Reply With Quote