View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 11:59 AM   #28
dcg9381

I've done a "return to factory" repair. In my case, they assigned a "manager" to the warranty issue - she coordinated with myself and my dealer on getting the RV returned.
You may *not* want to choose to return the RV currently - it's up to you, but it's now cold and Indiana roads may have salt present. Bascially, they'll setup a return window. You'll empty out all the RV contents (yea, completely empty) - return it to the dealer, and a commercial transporter will pick it up.

Recommend that you take photos of the RV (all the way around) prior to transport.

Keystone will give you a "ballpark" repair window. Mine was 30-60 days out. They transport it back to the dealer.

Note (transporter fault, probably not Keystone/Dealer): My RV was towed on tollways back to Indiana. I paid those bills rather than deal with Keystone for hours trying to get reimbursed. On the return trip - both batteries and my license plate were missing. Make sure you take photos of the RV.

Keystone probably won't repair with plywood, but it's worth asking.. I'd certainly want that "upgrade".
dcg9381 is offline   Reply With Quote