View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 02:44 AM   #37
Tinner12002

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHBama View Post
yes... I asked a question about tires one day and got nothing useful from the 1st 10 posters, mostly "popcorn" posts and some smart a** remarks. Finally some posters chimed in with actual experience from the tires I asked about, some good some bad. That is all we can ask for when we post a question (especially people who are fairly newbies)
Well I have to say that yes, sometimes I will have a smart a** remark to make about an issue but I try not or at least I don't intend for it to be degrading to the poster. I think most that are familiar with my posts are also aware of that. You have to realize that sometimes a post comes through that has been beat to death time and time again on this forum and so many others so when another question comes up about the same topic, it gets a little humorous because we know where the post is going after seeing it, though that doesn't mean it may not a valid question. I know sometimes looking for previous posts on topics can be sometimes hard to find unless you post an exact word phrasing. The thing is, no one on here tries to or intends to devalue or degrade someones posts or questions to intentionally upset or poke fun as you say to the poster. We do try to seriously help everyone we can with issues they have on their RVs as we have the ability or knowledge to. Some on here are way more knowledgeable than others which is a good thing for the different posters asking questions but we all have nothing but good intentions in trying to help each other and newbies as well because that's why were here. Whew, with all that being said, I will still try and throw out a funny every now and again to get a smile or to try and lighten up a heated conversation, so sit back and enjoy what you read here, don't take things personal and we'll all have a great time reading and answering and educating ourselves with all the different posts and questions regardless of the number of times they've been asked!
Tinner12002 is offline   Reply With Quote