Thread: Portable Grill
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 06:31 PM   #33
Desert185

Ours usually goes on a poly, rollup table. Hasn’t affected it. Since we hook up to the onboard propane tanks via a QD, we are essentially tethered to near the trailer.

We bought them early on when they had a different designation, but the one we take with is is not the smallest, but the next one up. The one in AK is the smallest ones and goes camping with us in the airplane. We can cook for four easy enough, even when doing fresh salmon on a plank.

They all have the foldout shelves, which are really handy. I also use the Weber cover and just slide the unit into the basement on a cardboard produce box with 3-4” sides on it. I removed the regulator and installed a quick disconnect male to utilize a QD hose connection to the trailer. I also have another hose with a regulator/screw on connection for use with a propane bottle directly...screw into the bottle and QD to the Weber Q. Versatility...

I had a black bear tear one up here in NV. When I told Weber why I needed the parts and how much I liked their products (I also have a charcoal kettle for Thanksgiving and Christmas turkeys), they sent me the parts for free. I’m sold on Webers.
-2014 Cougar 326SRX, Maxxis tires w/TPMS, wet bolts, two 6v batts.
-Four Wheel 8' Popup Camper.
Desert185 is offline   Reply With Quote