View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 08:35 AM   #45
Carrottop

Just wanted to update everyone on my situation. We have loved our 217 this summer and enjoyed camping in it all summer with few complaints. We took it into our dealer for the end of the year warranty work. with a list of items that needed attention. When it was done we went to pick it up and he told us that he has ordered a new front cap for the trailer as he noticed some delamination starting on the top of the cap. He said it is very minor now but will get worse in a few years and you will be out of warranty. Keystone approved the work and shipped a new cap to the dealer. I wanted to mention this as he stated the passports are known for this and he inspects every passport they sell before the warranty expires. So the balance of the 217 owners on here may want to do the same and inspect it or have the dealer inspect it. He also mention that they will reinforce the front top section when the replace the cap as he feels there is not enough structure there. He promises it will be better than factory. Keeping my fingers crossed as they rip my new rig apart.
Carrottop is offline   Reply With Quote