View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 02:44 PM   #1
twvette

Air conditioners only hold low 80's on Fuzion 420

Ironically don't use AC much here in AZ as mostly up north in summer but got my first chance to use it recently. I was on shore power and both AC's ran all day. Temps were 90-92 outside with not any shade/clouds and my thermos in living room and garage (literally two feet away from each other) were reading high 80's. Felt a little cooler than this so put a thermometer in kitchen and it was about 82-84. I thought with ducted A/C's I would still be good but one is at very end of rig in garage and other is at very front in master bedroom so now see it as an issue with placement. I did have the garage, bedroom, and bathroom doors wide open to try and get some flow to living/kitchen. At first the main vent on these were not open (seems would direct more to the ducts) and was even worse so temps listed are after opening these up. The air was good and cold but just too much trailer/not much bulk air coming out all the ducts. So, the center of trailer (living/kitchen) were not very comfortable. Maybe I should have got the option for 3 but then there is the whole issue of which two are running as max at once per my understanding. Anyone else experiencing this?
twvette is offline   Reply With Quote