View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 01:49 PM   #17
DMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZScout View Post
Just heard from my dealer today. I had taken my 2013 Keystone Alpine 3250RL in for some minor maintenance and I asked them to re-pack the bearings and check out the brakes. I bought the unit new in 2013 and have used it two seasons though we didn't go far the first year. Most of the total mileage (5065 miles) was put on this year. They tell me the bearings are shot and need replaced. Is this normal? Although I've never weighed it, I don't believe the unit is overweight. I did wait two seasons to have the bearings serviced.
Noticed your in Minnesota, just curious what dealer you take yours to? I have had a recent similar situation and with close to the same mileage. I wish I lived closer to my dealer and had the time, I would have driven over there and looked at them myself. But I was too quick to give the approval for the repair, not wanting any issues on the side of the road, but my gut was telling me B.S.! Wondering if we have stumbled on to a pattern here...I certainly hope not! I hope they still have the old parts when I pick it up!
DMK is offline   Reply With Quote