View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #5
Ronmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
Ron,

Welcome to the Keystone Forum and to the Keystone family. I'm sure you're excited about your new RV and are already planning many trips this summer. Since you haven't yet picked up your new trailer, may I suggest that you check out the Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) checklist that is located as the first item in the Keystone Questions section of the forum. It is a comprehensive guide to what you should check prior to delivery. Using it will help you not forget anything and will also assure that you are able to put your hands on almost the entire trailer during the inspection. Remember that time with the dealer is not only for him to show you how things work, but also your time to inspect the RV to make sure it is functional and meets your expectations. If something is wrong, that will be the last time (before the trailer is actually yours) you'll have to get it right before you tow it home. It's always a hassle to have to tow it back to the dealership if things can be corrected before you even hitch it to your tow vehicle.

Enjoy your time on the forum and I'm sure you'll find many topics that interest you and will help make your RVing more enjoyable.

John
John,

I have already printed the PDI checklist and plan on taking it with me for this Wednesday's delivery. We ordered the trailer in February so that we could make sure we could get the 2014 model. Therefore, I have had plenty of time to research this forum and cannot believe all of the helpful information. It is addictive, finding myself reading all the different threads. I have already found many ideas for modifications and upgrades and I don't even have the trailer yet. Great forum. Keep up the good work.

Thanks!
Ron
Ronmc is offline   Reply With Quote