Thread: Condensation
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 06:17 AM   #12
PT RV`er

I`ve been experimenting with different ideas trying to draw the moisture out of my rig and I think I finally have good results. So I thought I would post it here for others to try.
I started out with 2 Damp-Rid tubs or similar product to try and draw the moisture out, but by themselves didn`t really do much. Then I read the other thread about condensation and ronberry suggested another product to draw the moisture out of the air. So I ordered an Air Drier 1000, installed it in my rig according to the instructions ( plug it in and place on floor) and I gotta tell ya, what difference. With the 2 Damp-Rid tubs, one in the back bedroom and one in the main room along with the Air Drier 1000, after 3 days, I had a 1/4 cup of water in each tub. And it even feels much drier inside.
So if anybody has a problem with moisture inside, try this out. I`m impressed so far with my results. Here is the link to the product the ronberry suggested.
I forgot to mention, all this took place while it was sitting on my property no being used. Basically while stored.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping...ryr-1000/55948

PT RV`er is offline   Reply With Quote