View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 07:28 PM   #4
howdy
Permanent User Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogger View Post
Thanks Howdy, this one has the stupid looking table with the folding legs. That was probably one of the things that turns me off on the trailer when looking at it on the dealer lot. There is so many nice things, then these crappy tables. If the deal goes through, I will have to invest in those aluminum pockets and make the tables like yours has.

As for the stools, they are no where to be found. They seem to have lost the airbed also. Hence why I am asking what other loose items should be there.

Cheers,
Should also probably have that flexible tool that will retract your slides should they not want to come in under power.

We had so many remotes. I believe 7
1 for each TV (3)
fireplace (1)
Sound bar (1)
Stereo (1)

Seems like there was another remote for something else.

Don't forget sink covers. They slipped my mind during the PDI and have have been trying to get my dealer to get them from Keystone for the past 6 months. For some reason there were none in the trailer. I need to call the dealer again tomorrow and find out if they have heard back from Keystone as to the status.

Those fold up tables make no sense. The one they gave us for the garge is stored up in my attic. We went down to Costco and bought a longer,wider, sturdier table that folds in half for storage, that we use between the convertible bed/dinnette in the garage.
howdy is offline   Reply With Quote