View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 06:12 PM   #17
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana View Post
As far as I can tell it is always pinned to "E" but I've only owned the trailer since the 22nd but I will keep an eye on it.

On that note, how big is the fuel station on the 2008 Raptor 3812?? I've been looking for a PDF file on it's specs but my Google-Fu hasn't been strong when looking for it...
Looking at pictures on the Internet appears to me the 2008 Raptor 3812 has a single tank sharred by the generator and the fuel station rather than 2 30 gal tanks, one for generator and the other for throw fuel station. Thought one post stated thesingle tank size was around 40 gallons

Interesting you also used the word like another Raptor owner "Pinn. Ped" to E rather than indicating E. I guess I may have a hangup with this term Pinned to me says the meter pointer is being forced against the left stop of the meter. The only way I know a pointer would be pinned in its opposite direct isto reverse the current through the m[PHP][/PHP]eter? ???

Although I do not have this ptoblem its really bugging me. Do a search on gauge you you can read my comments and others on a similar gauge issue. Would like to see drawing o
n the fuel gauge circuit, assume simple (tank rheostate)
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote