View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 02:35 AM   #3
hardinrob

I had MORryde install Independent Suspension (IS) in June of this year on my Montana. The change is remarkable in the way my Montana pulls. I can say that we left a tupperware container on the kitchen island by mistake before a 450 mile trip. To my surprise, the tupperware was right where we had left it before the trip. My intent when installing was/is to prevent as much damage as possible to my Montana from the less than perfect roads. When doing the IS, I also had Kodiak Disc Brakes, MORryde Rubber Pin Box and 17.5 Wheels and Goodyear G114 (H rated tires) installed. I have placed about 1500 miles since having MORryde install the above components and couldn't be happier. The real confirmation for me came after our last trip when my wife said the following, "That stuff you had put on the camper really makes riding while pulling the camper so much more enjoyable".
As for doing this yourself, I know that I would not tackle the MORryde IS myself as there are many measurements made and lots of welding needed to complete the job. My installer at MORryde was Sergio and he did an amazing job and explained everything to me as he completed the work. If you decide to do the upgrade to MORryde IS, do yourself a favor and contact Rob Kolean @ MORryde and discuss your options.