View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 09:07 AM   #126
John&Genny

Interesting. It looks like they installed the brackets for the slider on the TV/Appliance side on the flange itself. I’ll have to look again to make sure but from what I remember, everywhere you see the black trim on the slide is where the flange is located. So either they had to use really short screws, or they just cut them off after installation. I tried to see what they did on the bedroom slide but I couldn’t quite tell from the picture. However after zooming in a couple of times, it looks like they installed those brackets on the body instead of the flange, is that correct?

I purchased the LCI Solera slide toppers. The bracket they provide is about 7” wide, so to put it on the body on the upper left side so that it clears the refer cover, I could just cut off 3” of the bracket. I would loose a couple of screw holes by doing so, but I could add one just by drilling another hole in the bracket. At least this way I would still be able to install the bracket in the body of the slide instead of the flange. Any thoughts on this?

Also, just out of curiosity, on the Dining area/seating slide, did they install the brackets on the flange there as well?

As always, thanks for the help and sharing your pictures NB!
John&Genny is offline   Reply With Quote