Thread: Cougar 327RES
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #7
chuckretnav

327res

We bought our 327res in Jul 2010. Have really enjoyed it. So far we have done local camping and then we took a trip to Texas last Nov then over to Florida then back to Indiana. We had to winterize during a artic freeze on the way home. Trailer stay plenty warm and so far no problems other than just getting used to things. We swaped out the recliners for lazaboy, and added a A/C for the front bedroom, that we use during the day. We turn it off at night it is rather loud. We are getting close to getting it serviced for the season and then it off to Washington DC to see the cherry trees in bloom and all the wonderful sights of Washington. This model came out after the wife and I started looking and soon as we saw it and did a side by side comparsion on other models this had it hands down. One thing we don't like is the steps going up to the front they are a little taller than normal and I am going to add a assist handle. Also I keep a folding step ladder handy for the tall cabinets. But we love it. someone else said everyone thinks its a high end fiver. Happy Trails enjoy the camping season.
chuckretnav is offline   Reply With Quote