View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 05:14 PM   #34
justblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack65 View Post
Both of my 2007 Keystone 18RS Outback rear sliders on the inside ceiling track broke. Where do I get the part? The ceiling track is fine.
I can post pics tomorrow when I go to storage and take off the part. Looks to be one piece.

This was our first trip out with the trailer and I made the stupid mistake of pulling the bed part way out without the outside rails on first when it broke. They didn't show me how to do it when I bought the trailer and I thought it was like our popup trailer where the support goes on "after" you pull the bed out. Didn't realize you have to have the rails on first with this one. DUH! Wifey was kinda upset.

In case some of you are wondering why I didn't read the manual first. The one I got, the same one online is Keystone based manual, not specific like for Outbacks and sucked for info on a lot of stuff. As for sliding out the bed, it only showed info for electric ones, nothing on manual and no pics at all. I sat down and read it before attempting to slide the bed out. There was no internet connection up where we camped to look for youtube info:
http://1-4u-computer-graphics.com/20...Waterfalls.htm

I've googled everywhere for the parts... can't find it.

I hope I posted in the right place.
I hope I post this in the right place too, don't feel alone I did the same thing on My 23RS. The replacement pieces from the door place are still available thank God,actual replacement parts run triple! Gonna order parts tomorrow after I get a chance to do some measurements. Keystones had to have gotten these from the same place. Thank you
justblue is offline   Reply With Quote