View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 03:01 PM   #23
earlzach

I bought mine at CW. When I stopped in I asked about the Passport 2810BH, Sales person said "buy now at RV show pricing." I said Fair enough how much? Now she says because of RV show rules they cant provide in writing unless I'm buying so she wrote down on her hand MSRP and the RV show Price. I liked the number 7k off right out of the box? I'm in lets talk about my trade. So after some q+a about my trade we agreed on 2500 over book for my 2012 Salem 26 Tbud. 10,700 offered and 8200 was BB.
So I asked for a sale agreement to take to my credit union for the check. It came back with 3200 additional dollars in fees on it!! I said ok where did I miss something. It was 1500 more on the RV show discount for not using the dedicated lender that was sponsoring their show apperence. CW own finance group. And 1700 Shipping and prep costs. I said fair enough, NO DEAL!! The Sales manager asked why I seemed up set these were standard disclosures.
I politely said, "I stopped in and she wrote the price of the TT on her hand! I SAW NO DISCLOSURES"!! No fine print NO NOTHING!! I was tickled with the "RV Show" pricing!! Now I cant even bring you a check in full from my Credit union with an additional 1500.00?? NO THANKS!! He said the price was advertised to you on her hand? I said yes. No fine print no this or that's. He said sell it!! For the discounted price!!! I am happy now. lol