View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
Tri Tip

Here is what I did. Dump your gray tanks on your driveway. It's new don’t worry about it. With dry tanks, I took a 5 gallon water bottle and filled it with a hose. I brought a hose with a shut off nozzle into the trailer and filled the bottle on the counter top. This way I didn't have to shlep water in and out the trailer. I counted the bottles I poured into the kitchen sink until the tub backed up. If your tub backs up the thanks are connected and also you'll know by counting how much they hold. If you pour in your kitchen sink and the tub doesnt back up but the kitchen sink does you know you they are not connected. Does your TT have 3 valves, 2 grey and one black? Otherwise the two grey could be tied into each other at the drain. In this case one could back fill the other. Undo your under belly to view you plumping also. When done just dump you grey on the drive way. That's what I did it's just water. One last thing. Almost every Trailer I've known of has a bathroom sink that drains to the black tank. This because simply using the toilette doesn’t allow for enough water to dilute the waste and you'll build a pooh and toilette paper pyramid below the toilet. The additional sink water helps to dilute the solids. Have Fun. P.S. The service fellow that did our walk through told me about 8 things that were absolutly incorrect. I kept quiet and just smiled. My wife was proud.
Tri Tip is offline   Reply With Quote