View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 06:46 PM   #8
40 Acres

Should have two stools, two "tipsy tables", 8 remotes, 3 ladders, vac kit, garage carpet, the flexible slide override tool and 10 lbs of manuals, lol. Awning crank too unless unit isn't equipped with rear patio awning system or is new enough to have electric patio awning.

The tables aren't the most stable design around, but they are versatile. We use them inside, outside, on the deck etc. Like a previous poster we carry them under the upper bed mattress.

If you are still shopping, look for as late a '13 or even a '14 since those are hitting the dealers. I've noticed quite a few little upgrades that Keystone makes ZERO mention of on the website. The deck awning becoming electric irritated me a little and I noticed the system remote is now listed as 8 functions. Not sure what the 3 extra functions are though. Otherwise some outlets have been added, new wooden shades on main slide, revised slide ceiling trim/lighting, bottle opener, wine rack above microwave and the exterior ladder is a fold away type that no longer needs to be detached. New wheel style as well in comparison to my October build 342.
40 Acres is offline   Reply With Quote