View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 07:36 AM   #5
JRTJH
Site Team

Imagine, for a moment, reading two reports of "floor strength" without knowing who posted the information. One is from a 375 pound "heavy walker" and one is from a 115 pound "graceful lady".... One of the posts states that the floor moves with every step and when walking past the island, it wobbles and anything sitting on it tends to either roll off or spill onto the countertop. The other post states that the floor seems rigid, nothing moves out of place and there's never been any issue with the island feeling loose or moving when walking.

So, is the first "wobbly floor" post from the heavy person or is the problem with the floor from the graceful lady? Is the floor reacting to excessive weight or is something broken under the floor and the graceful lady's RV is defective?

Reading posts on here, with only a part of the story, simply leads to the probability of mis-interpreting what was said and going off on a "wild goose chase"....

That's why I said, better to see it with your own eyes and feel it with your own feet. I've seen too many members report "their version" and have it cause problems (where there are none) because the reader was looking for problems and "found them between the words" in a post that doesn't tell the whole story.

I suppose it's "reader beware"......

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote