View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 11:07 AM   #1
Malitov

Waiting for warmer weather

Picked up our new 2017 Hideout 272LHS from the dealer yesterday!

My wife and I have been avid campers since the day we met. 7 or 8 years ago we returned from an outhouse visit to find a family of raccoons about a foot from our tent - and sleeping baby! That's all it took for my wife to start looking for a camper...

We went with a cheap but well loved late '70's tank just to see how much we'd use it. Of course, almost every summer weekend! We've been slowly upgrading every few years - then we got sick of never having a watertight camper, or fixing someone else's problems...

Time for a new one.

Truth be told, we could've cared less about the brand as long as the floor plan was what we wanted. Took about a year and a half of looking before we walked into the Hideout. Instant love. Then, before we actually bought it, we did some research and found this forum. Together, seeing positive brand reviews and knowing there's a community dedicated to helping each other out only made it that much easier to select our Keystone. I've been silently picking all of your brains from the comfort of my couch, and will probably do so for some time.

Right off the bat, I'll tell you that I'm not much for posting on things like this, but I definitely appreciate the dedication and time that so many of you have given to this forum. I've already learned so much about my new coach, and can't wait to learn so much more!

Now, this Minnesota winter needs to hurry up and go, so we can get back to camping!!
Malitov is offline   Reply With Quote