View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 09:02 PM   #3
bobbecky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richeyb View Post
Went to Pendleton, Or for first outing in our new Montana High Country 380TH. Parking site had a slight down hill grade but nothing severe. Went to set up using my normal technique. Lowered front legs about 5 holes and extended front getting off truck. Add a block under each leg as a pad and went into auto leveling. Before long the front lowered to the bottom and rear extended to max on left side, oops missed shallow derange left rear lever was in. Left me with and Warnting “Abort leveling”.. followed by and “errors Left front”. Attempted to raise all manual and start over, over and over.... think my battery went down...no luck and finally went to bed. Day 2 called LCI for tech support... Great help ..tech said to reset “ lower all legs 6 inches then push retract and hold easing all legs up. We interpreted that as the front and back legs and still had “error lt ft”. Decided to give up but I made one more call... LCI tech said try one more time before sending for repair... lower ALL legs 6inches and then hold the retract button until all are up, do not let off on buttom.
We listened and heard ALL and lowered all 6 legs 6 inches and the held the retract button and it Reset...no more error!

Do not remember seeing this in manual. I think original issue was bottoming out on the front before being level.

My thanks to the LCI techs!
I'm assuming the system is the electric 3.0 leveling system, No hydraulics?
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote