View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 03:38 AM   #14
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOMBANA View Post
New to the forum, longtime owner of another brand, new owner (in production) of a new Cougar 1/2 Ton.

In looking for a new coach, we found it annoyingly odd that for 30k to 40k you walk into a bathroom that has exposed plumbing for the toilet. Is it me or am I being too critical that for that kind of money you can't conceal a blue tube!

Loved the floorplan and opted to move forward but other vendors in the same class deliver a product that goes that extra step. It gets me even more that in 2019 the new steps are in use and even have the blue Keystone nameplate on them yet a 2 dollar blue tube can't be concealed.

Obviously not going to make me retract an order but honestly, seriously, exposed plumbing on a 30k investment ???

Miguel
Well now Miquel, good luck on finding a color coordinated sewer hose. Really this water supply is bothering you? Maybe you should motor on over to a Airstream dealer. You can get a "operating room look" for only 3X the cost with no slide outs. Not trying to be cynical (no need to try as it comes naturally to me) but before you go whining and crying about this take the time to read the posts of many new owners that have MAJOR issues with their campers. Maybe this will help.
https://youtu.be/HKERBS1Z_WY
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote