Thread: Premier 24rk
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 06:43 AM   #4
Leatherman

Hi janet,

Welcome to the forums.

I am guessing you have a 24RKPR correct? I have the same trailer and love the opposing sides. It provides LOTS of room in the living area.

Our trailer has been a great trailer with only a couple of issues thus far. We have a 2018 and since new in April 2017, it has only had one issue I had to return to the dealer for which was a water heater circuit board. It fried. I tested it and knew what was wrong but I still had to return it to the dealer for their diagnostics and order the part. Very easy fix.

The other issue is the fan motor in the bathroom died. I ordered a new one and swapped it out. Another easy fix.

I have had issues with some other simple stuff like the trim coming loose that I had to fix, again, easy fixes.

I have done some additional mods to the trailer to add a few more comforts from the base. Such as a fan in the bedroom replacing the basic vent; and installing vent covers on the roof.

We have enjoyed our trailer and has treated us well so far. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions about that model.

This pic is from last May at a campground in Gettysburg.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0966.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	436.5 KB
ID:	20289  
2018 Keystone 24RKPR (Previous)
2016 Ram 2500 Tradesman CTD
Leatherman is offline   Reply With Quote