View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 07:41 AM   #21
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramey9876 View Post
2013 Keystone Cougar, same issue with a faded cap. Contacted Keystone and got the standard answer so I sent them a demand letter and received a NO to repairs. I'm moving onto legal action and would appreciate any help from those who had their caps repainted/repaired out of warranty for fading.
Once I complete the legal process I'll report back here, hopefully with good results so others can use the information.
Keystone would be wise to just repaint these caps as opposed to setting precedent across the nation.
Again, any help from those who had their caps repainted would go a long way in the legal action.
Thanks for your help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pramey9876 View Post
Was your Keystone under warranty or did Keystone authorize the repair out of warranty?
pramey9876,

This thread is from the 2014/2015 time frame. The information contained is 3-4 years old and the person you're asking the question about warranty status has not been on the forum since 02-05-2016 04:27 PM.

Please review the forum rules, located at http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums...ork&page=rules

This forum is not intended to be a site for gaining legal information to use against any manufacturer. Please settle your differences privately, using the PM section of the forum not publically in the open forum.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote