Thread: Soft Floor???
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 12:17 PM   #18
jimborokz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Thanks Dan. I bought the Brooks and I'm trying to wear them (I'm not a tennis shoe guy). They're better than my thick, heavy boots but the jury is still out on them. I will keep your advice in mind as I try to get this issue fixed. For the soft floor I bought an insulated mat to go under the dehumidifier because we've about decided it's the heat from the unit in the cold weather causing the floor to heat up and condense underneath. I'll pull the bottom off when we get back to see what I can see or if I'm just hallucinating.

I too suffer from plantar fasciitis. The good feet store was happy to sell me $350 inserts. They certainly brought relief but not at that price. Dr. Scholl's worked just as well at $16. But actually the best relief I get is wearing Croc's. I wear them whenever I can but if I need a boot or dress shoe then I use the inserts.

As for the soft floor. The only time I've had issues is with aged trailers and it was always water damage on particle board flooring, so I can't help you there.
jimborokz is offline   Reply With Quote