Thread: Soft Floor???
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 03:30 PM   #13
sourdough
Site Team

Thanks guys. I suppose I have a heel spur and will probably have to have it looked at but I suspect when we get back to TX. I have visited with 3 folks that have had the problem and visited with their doctors to resolve the issue. My problem, I suspect, is my lifelong use of "boots"; whether dress ostrich, ropers or now my favorite since I retired (13 years) Justin work boots. They aren't much on foot support but I use them like I have a tank around my feet and don't worry about much....from working, grocery getting, walking the beach or slogging in mud...I just really like them. Another factor I'm sure is the fact that I refuse to sit. I am always doing something (if not on this forum) and feel sitting is wasting time - I even eat all my meals standing (unless eating out) - in my thick soled, hard boots. I guess I watched so many retire and then "retire" to a recliner with a TV (which I don't watch much either) then "retire" to a casket. Not for me.

Thanks for the link John; I'll order some this evening. I'm thinking that might let me back into my boots!!! And yes, this is a tad off topic but I think I did bring it up in the initial post??
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote