View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 09:27 AM   #10
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
Scott, those are about the numbers I came up with... I have a Progressive EMS that hangs from the pole box. How do you read individual breaker use with your EMS? Doesn't seem like this would be possible to my techno challenged brain!
My thought would be to turn off ALL the circuit breakers in the trailer, then turn on the MAIN breaker. Turn on each individual breaker, one at a time, read the amperage draw, turn that breaker off, turn on the next, read the draw, etc until you have them all recorded with the "normal draw" under whatever load you typically have on that breaker....

Another way: Turn off all the breakers, turn on the main, turn on the first, record draw, turn on the second, record draw (then subtract first from second to get the draw of the second) turn on the third, (then subtract the draw of #1 and #2 to get the draw of #3). This seems more complicated to me than the first procedure of only turning on one breaker at a time and reading the draw, then turning it off and moving to the next to repeat the process.....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote