View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 01:45 PM   #8
rrjernigan

Thanks for all the input, I will try the Valvoline ATF. Here is my update from Keystone:

Their customer service is one of the worst I have experienced.

I've spoken with my local Holiday World salesman (and I like him a lot, good salesman, no pressure, seems to really want what is best for the customer), Lippert directly, a customer service rep at Keystone, the Factory sales rep from Keystone to my Holiday World and finally a higher up guy at Keystone.

The bottom line is these units with the Lippert system are not made for full time living, they are for mobile/recreational use (that's almost an exact quote the higher up emailed me) and if you chose to stay in them longer the noise is to be expected and you just have to live with it. As my wife just said, do they expect to live with a crying baby all day long?

The run around I've received is phenomenal. No sense whatsoever about how to run a customer service department. They (Keystone) simply do not care if the customer is happy with their purchase or not. I might post the email chains here later but they are a bit lengthy.

Suffice to say, I do not think anyone expecting good customer service should ever by a Keystone product. I am considering contacting my Attorney General to let them know about Keystone's false advertising of these units being full time ready, as they clearly are not as Keystone so clearly told me.

To answer one question above: The sound comes from whichever jack the movement seems to be closest to. Roadglide, I don't understand your post.

I will let you know about the valvoline once I have the time to put it in. I have already put 3 quarts of fork oil in, hasn't done anything to help.
rrjernigan is offline   Reply With Quote