View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 03:36 AM   #12
mosquitoman

Welcome to North Dakota, if you are comfortable with towing your trailer you will be fine towing your trailer here. As for as tires go if you are not over loaded and NOT speeding (60mph) and over heating your tires they will be fine. I have been towing your size trailer for many years and I have never had an issue. As far as the roads go our DOT does an excellent job of keeping the roads clean and free of ice. With that said if there is a blizzard or ice storm you will need to give yourself extra time and wait out the storm. My DW and I just got back from South Dakota and Wyoming pulling our 2200RB over two 9600ft passes covered with snow and ice and camping at 8500ft. I kept it slow and we didn't have any issues. (North Dakota doesn't have any mountains just wind) Parking your RV when you get here will be pretty easy depending on where you are moving. Larger towns have lots you can park and smaller towns have lots of open area. As for snow and salt on your trailer we do have indoor heated car was stalls that will fit your trailer. Welcome to North Dakota.