View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 06:57 PM   #1
Maxpowers

Hot water problem in Bullet

First boondock trip of year in new trailer and the hot water heater would not work on propane or Generator and electric element. Forth trip of year with no issues. Everything else propane worked perfectly, heater, stoves,oven, bbq but no hot water. When I went to panel after realizing it didn’t light I noticed a fault light on my panel glowing red. I can’t find reference to this light in my owners manuals. I’ve never had a hot water heater problem in this or the last trailer. Next I fired up the generator and tried it on electric but that failed as well and the fault light too continued.
Last night of the trip we stayed in Good Sam to plug in and drain and flush tanks etc. Electric hot water worked fine (30 amp) but when I tried propane nothing but a red fault light.
Hoping to avoid a trip to the dealer and maybe figure out myself but losing confidence.
Kitchen island sink drain leaked on floor so we used a basin to use sink and the shock on the exterior door broke at the clip.
Towed with our F150 like a dream on freeway and gravel roads.
Overall awesome trip, great fishing, but disappointed with a few things breaking.

2011 f150 5.0
2019 Bullet 265 rbwi
Maxpowers is offline   Reply With Quote