View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 04:00 AM   #6
NH_Bulldog

I will answer what I can; each bunk is a “Full” and can support up to 300 lbs. each. Two people can easily sleep in each bunk, although the top bunk is best suited for kids. We installed a ladder to make getting up and down easier for our 6 year old. The dinette is also a full size bed, so two adults can sleep there as well.

I use the outside kitchen almost exclusively, just our preference for cooking odors, steam, etc. The mini fridge only works off shore power (it’s basically a small dorm fridge). I have not found it to get hot in the compartment at all with the compartment door closed. Depending on different circumstances, we will sometimes close the kitchen at night.

The slide-out is pretty simple and is just a motor that drives a cable through some pulleys to move the room in or out. It has a drill attachment to manually drive the motor if it were to fail.

The bedroom doors are more for privacy than sound proofing. The tv is mounted to the back of the cabinet in the living room, but the backside of that panel is also a recess for a tv on the bedroom side, so the wall isn’t very thick.

If you have not done so already, I would suggest finding one to look at and walk through. If you can’t find a Passport 240BH to look at locally, a holdover Passport 2400BH is functionally the same (it is now discontinued and became the 240BH), and the Springdale 240BH is also functionally the same, just different it finish quality and details.
2022 Ford F250 7.3L Godzilla Crew Cab FX4
NH_Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote