Thread: Coast to Coast
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 06:17 AM   #24
Rex1vt

I am looking at information in the 2018 directory and will comment on some of its guide information.
1. All venues are vetted and rated by Good Sam.I am prone to use RV Park reviews wherever I intend to stay while recognizing some comments may be the result of getting up on the wrong side of the bed.Regardless as previously stated do not expect the best of the best just because of affiliation,do your homework.CTC suggests going to their Facebook page for online comments,contacts. Facebook.com/CoastResorts and "LIKE" to stay up to date.(I have not done so).
2.I notice comments on this thread referring to membership to a" local park".I believe you simply need a home resort,not local as such.When we first joined we had a local home resort and they kept increasing the annual so we transferred to a park in Unadilla ,Georgia and obtained a lifetime rate,which also allows us to get out of the membership.We did this by upgrading from Classic to Deluxe.The last time we were at the "Southern Trails" location they had memebership offerings that maybe worth your while to check out(example only).
3. I agree with previous comment that "USE" is the way to get your moneys worth but your travel plans also become a factor.You can either plan your trip according to resort location or plan your trip according to your chosen destination,the two do not always go together. When you are simply trying to explore unknown areas and benefit from your membership as you go so be it.You never know what is around the bend.
4. Depending on which level of membership you buy you also have access to travel and accomodation services that do not require an RV.
5. Good luck in reaching a decision with gained knowledge and someone you trust.
Rex1vt is offline   Reply With Quote