View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 07:39 AM   #19
Sandals 123

Terrible story

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSoStellar View Post
I wish I would have seen this information earlier, and I also wish I would have bought a Keystone instead of my super junked out Eclipse toy hauler.

We were the typical brand new, never RV'd before suckers. Our inspection was really less that two minutes long when we were hooking it up to the truck. We bought our Eclipse toy hauler and walked outside. The dealer goes, its all ready, we checked everything on your trailer and you are all set!

Having never done this before I thought, oh ok how nice, It's brand new, what could possibly be wrong.

DAY ONE, kitchen sink drain broken, toilet leaks in the back....and overflows, the water heater does not work, the regular heater does not work, the fridge does not work, the shower leaks, the roof leaked and soaked everything and on and on and on....

Our Eclipse Stellar toy hauler and just been a nightmare from day one. Now it is out of warranty and still breaking. In the months we have had it has been in service longer than my house and I have used it 1.5 times.

BUY A KEYSTONE....USE A CHECKLIST....AND NEVER EVER EVER BUY AN PRODUCT MADE BY ECLIPSE RECREATIONAL VEHICLES INC - Review

We are working on selling it right now and will be buying a Keystone shortly, hope to see you all out there!
What a lousy way to start your RV experience! My wife and I are just lucky as we were referred to the Dealership and had no experience, the dealership just happened to sell Couger and has a tremendous loyal customer base.

We got an initial "walk through" and spent a night in our new unit right in the dealership parking lot... Lol.. The dealership then winterized it and is storing it for us until the new year. They will then do a second walk through with us before hitting the road.

If any of you are on Vancouver Island, I recommend Greg's RV in Duncan.

Good luck with your sale.
Sandals 123 is offline   Reply With Quote