View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 10:53 AM   #14
flrtrader

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH_Bulldog View Post
We have the 4G-X and have seen it listed for better prices online. I piloted it’s predecessor for my company and it consistently produced documented improved results. Although originally intended for my company car, I hijacked it for use in the camper in conjunction with my 4G MiFi unit. Depending on your need, there can be less expensive options. For example, the WeBoost is intended to provide a boost to multiple devices simultaneously (thus we-boost). If you are looking to boost a single device like a MiFi or a phone, you can find options much less expensive.

For the record, I don’t typically condone cellphone/internet use while camping (we prefer to get away from it all), but my job allows me to work anywhere I can get connected. So in the summer we can do much longer trips after our daughter is out of school and get more use of our camper.
Great Info thanks!

Could you share what you think might be less for a one device unit? All I use is the Verizon Jet Pack, MIMO if that helps? I heard most boosters actually cut back on MIMO modems as it limits only one signal in and out.

Thanks for your thoughts
flrtrader is offline   Reply With Quote