View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 05:28 PM   #16
elbzero

Wow! Thanks everyone for the advice! I meant to come back here and read all the replies earlier, we had a lot of stuff going on this week. I came back to see all this amazing advice.

It is good to see so many people willing to share your experiences, it real helps to know there will be people to help as we learn the ropes

A few things :

I think you guys are right about the kids, they probably won't get much out of it from a memory stand point, but like some others said hopefully even if we don't go full time in the future that we get them started young and carry the tradition on into their older years.

For the dually, seems like several people have suggested this. In some of my research I heard this is a good thing to have, I think understand the basic physics of why this is better, but just wondering if some of you could elaborate on why it so essential to have. I definitely want to make safety my number one priority, especially with carry the kiddos.

cookinwitdiesel Wandering Arrows was a great recommendation, his office setup seemed very nice.

Brentw The driving school is actually a really good idea, I don't know if they offer anything like that near me, but if they do I am going to check it out. At the very least I have a few friends who are experienced trailer drivers ( including my father ) so hopefully they can help teach me the ropes.
elbzero is offline   Reply With Quote