View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 02:14 PM   #51
Fishsizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
I could write a book.
I'm known in my neighborhood as "the dog killer". I called the cops countless times on both neighbors. Dogs barking all night, lunging at the fence anytime I walk outside, going crazy anytime kids ride by on bicycles, etc. One of my neighbors had 2 expensive bully dogs that wound up dead. I swear I didn't do it. The other neighbor had 2 large dogs on chains. Of course they would get loose a couple times a month. Went charging out in the street when the Police Chief's wife rode by on a bicycle. If I hadn't been there to scare the dog off it could have been ugly. They finally put up a fence and built a kennel. But now the dogs are digging out. No wonder, they are in the Texas sun all day with no shade.
This morning I'm mowing the grass and the neighbor is across the street dragging his dogs by the collars back to his house. I'm thinking it will never end. But I do keep a 357 in the garage in case of an opportunity.
I don't care if you have a pet giraffe. But when it starts impacting my life something will change.
It's not the dogs, it's their lazy owners that won't spend any time training them.
I won't even get into the neighbor that drives around town with his dogs head out the car window and his butt in his face.

Sorry, how crazy. But your absolutely right. Owners do need to be responsible. If you can’t spend time with your pup and their care, then really consider what’s in the best interest For the dog. It might be a new home. I have been chased by pit bulls and bitten By far to many dogs at work. Again it’s these situations and lack of respect for others that lead to bad names for the dogs.
2020 F350 Crew DRW 6.7, 4x4, 10 sod auto, 4:10 gears
Fishsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote