View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 04:12 PM   #24
gordo

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybouy View Post
Hang in there gordo it will get better. As much as I dislike dealers you can't get frustrated with them because you don't understand what they are telling you. This is a common issue with the industry as things in a camper don't work the same way as in a stick and brick house. The industry compounds the issue by poorly integrating systems that don't play well together or are not intuitive to operate, referring to OE instructions that may read like a 1980's Chinese toy assembly book. This forum is an excellent resource as the members here are not only willing to help but have most likely "been there done that" with the issue that you are facing and can save you much time and frustration. Enjoy your new fiver and travel safe.
I have had a number of different rigs, and you are right, NOTHING seems normal. I had a boat once that had an electrical issue. When I asked about the color code on wires, the dealer just laughed and said it depended on who was working the day my boat was built, and what their favorite color was....

As far as this forum, I love it. I have received a lot of help already..Thanks again..
gordo is offline   Reply With Quote