View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 07:21 PM   #45
powerstrokedub

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiverB View Post
I'm afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was as much as I would prefer to have hydraulic slides, the price of the 377 ordered with the options I want would save me enough money that I think I could be happy without the hydraulic slides. I got quoted a really decent price for the Carbon 377 with all the options, which is about $15,000 less than a Raptor / Fuzion.

I just keep hearing and reading the electric slides are not as dependable as the hydraulic ones, but of course they come with a price. All in all the Carbon does look to be a nice rig, and with the 2nd A/C, ramp patio, Onan 5500 and the large couch, that's all I want.
The one thing I can say for the electric slides is that the average guy can work on them and repair almost all of the components, I do know that some RV service centers have had difficulty repairing hydraulic systems even with special tools.

The 377 was my first choice and what my Fiance really wanted, but for the toys we haul the garage just wasn't big enough. I love the 377 layout and think it is one killer buy for the money!!
powerstrokedub is offline   Reply With Quote