Thread: New Tires
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 01:33 PM   #61
Tinner12002

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
[/COLOR]

I have been thinking about this comment. Initially, when the thought/term came up I thought it was funny. Unfortunately, it is not what I want to do when posting on this forum nor the way I want to convey myself. I AM pretty forward and expressive but have only the welfare of the members in mind. I don't know what everyone thinks but I figure I am considered one that is opinionated (yes), makes long posts (yes), aggravating to some etc.

I am going to express my thoughts and opinions; at times I'm sure to the chagrin of some. My intentions are only to express my thoughts and opinions - not "poke a stick" to cause a confrontation. On the other hand, I will assuredly respond to caustic remarks as I always have....

With that said, I buried the "poking stick" this evening.....under the carcass of the 6' alligator that px$$ed me off by wanting to attack my puppy.....puppy's OK, I'm missing 6 40 cal. hollow points and the gator's missing a tail (they're good)......... Just kidding Good evening to all...........
Nothing better than a little forum humor!! I figured you'd finally figure out where you put that stick! LMAO!
Tinner12002 is offline   Reply With Quote