View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 06:08 PM   #7
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
B.S. that is. I asked to be transferred to the correct department to tell me the location. They need to get their you know what together. Lousy excuse
No need to get "testy" with anyone on this forum.... I'm trying to give you some information so you can understand the process at the factory. If you don't want it, go somewhere else and find your answers....

As for the factory, YOU are not their concern, the dealership is.... The dealer is their customer YOU are the dealer's customer...

As I explained above, give Ford or Chevy a call and ask their customer service department where a component in your tow vehicle is located....

They (Keystone customer service) is not there to give technical advice and they DO NOT transfer customer phone calls throughout the plant. As a fact, neither does Ford or Chevy. You might try calling your local WalMart, asking for the automotive department, then when they answer, tell them you want to talk to a mechanic, not whomever is on the phone. See how far you get with them calling someone off the floor to "chat with you"......

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote