View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 08:10 PM   #5
GovGeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by twvette View Post
Thanks, yes I have reached out to ASA but its the weekend and they are closed and I was dead in the water. Was in the woods with no internet or hookups so a bit frustrated.

Not sure I have any faith left with these being a Bluetooth connection. Would not have purchased if I knew that was what I was counting on to have power for most stuff vs. hard wire.

Weird thing is it magically connected after about 4 hours when drove into town to post the above. It asked me for new passcode whereas it was not initially doing this so I can only assume something was downloading in the background and took a long time but there were no obvious signs of this so not really sure. It worked for about 8 hours Sat afternoon until going to bed but then the dreaded "BCM Connecting" this morning and no luck with it recovering on its own or through various resets again later today.

I did take a look at the wiring and was able to easily use jumper wire from water pump "12v In" to "12V Out" to bypass the relay and have water during today.

Will be interesting to see how this turns out for me with ASA as my hauler is 150 miles away from me now in storage as usual. Emergency weekend support would be nice but not many places have that so cant gripe much.
Yikes, you have my sympathy... these are great when they work, but highly frustrating when they don't. I only have AP-V4.3.27, and CM-V5.2.05 from when I upgraded from stock to remedy Hot Water Heater disconnection issues.
Blogg@ - https://rv-therapy.com/blog/
GovGeek is offline   Reply With Quote